Best & most efficient Email Recovery Utility
- Recovery of deleted or lost emails from MS Outlook
- Fix corrupt PST files with utmost ease using the Email Recovery software
- Recovery of Outlook attributes like mails, contacts, attachments, notes etc.
- More effective than the Outlook’s inbuilt Inbox Repair Tool
- Preview option is available in the demo version of Email recovery tool to view Outlook emails after recovery
- Restore emails from OST as well as PST files
MS-Outlook is a widely used email client using which you can download emails on a local computer. These emails then can be easily accessed even if you are offline. Sometimes accidently or unintentionally, emails from your Inbox or Sent Items gets deleted. These deleted emails can be easily restored from Deleted Items. But if the emails are deleted from the Deleted Items folder also, then they have to be recovered using a good Email Recovery Software. If the emails are lost then also you have to use a Email Recovery Tool to retrieve them back.
Outlook emails are stored on your local computer as .PST file. PST stands for Personal Storage Table & stores all the emails & other Outlook attributes like notes, calendar items, reminders, contacts, tasks & journals. If this PST file gets deleted or corrupted due to any reason, then you will not be able to access your Outlook profile.
You might get any of the following errors when you try to access your Outlook profile whose PST file is corrupted. In any of these cases you will be needing an efficient Email Recovery utility –
- Unknown Error 0x80040600
- Outlook.pst has reached its maximum size
- The file [drive]:\[path][file name].pst could not be found
- File xxxx.pst could not be accessed. Data error. Cyclic redundancy check
So, in order to recover deleted or lost emails, you first have to repair the PST file using Email Recovery tool. If the PST file is repaired then the emails & other attributes can be easily recovered.
Some scenarios leading to email loss –
Unintentional Deletion – Human mistakes are the most frequent reason for any kind of data loss. Emails from your MS Outlook might also get deleted in this way, either by using a Shift+Delete key combination or by emptying the Deleted Items folder. Use the Email recovery software in order to get the deleted emails back.
PST file size exceeds the 2GB limit – In MS Outlook 2003 & earlier versions, there was a limit of 2GB that is assigned to the PST files. If this size gets exceeded, the PST file gets corrupt & you will not be able to read the emails or access other items from your profile.
Emails deleted due to malware infection– If the system, from which you are accessing your Outlook profile, is infected by a virus or a malware, then the PST file might also get infected & becomes corrupt. This will in turn delete the emails from your Outlook profile. The same thing will happen if you will open a virus infected email. Use Email recovery tool to restore emails lost due to a virus infection.
Abrupt system shutdown – While accessing Outlook or sending/receiving emails, if your system gets shut down improperly, then the Outlook application might get corrupt or the emails that were sent or received at that moment might get deleted.
Other common scenarios – Header corruption of PST file, exchange server crash or PST file becomes unreadable when its database gets corrupt. Email recovery tool will help in recovering deleted or lost emails under any of the known or unknown isuues. It accomplish this task by repairing the PST file of your Outlook profile.
There is a built in Email recovery utility to repair the PST files known as Scanpst or Inbox Repair Tool. This tool comes with the MS Office suite. But this tool will be of a very less use, as it can repair the PST files only with header corruption. It fails to repair PST & recover emails, when the PST file is damaged due to any of the above mentioned reasons. To recover deleted emails from corrupt PST file under these scenarios, you should use Email Recovery Tool. Check Here for more info related to deleted email recovery.
Features of Email Recovery Tool –
- Recover lost & deleted emails, attachments, contacts and notes from Outlook PST file
- Repair corrupted & inaccessible PST files & restore lost emails into a healthy PST file, which will be ready to use in MS Outlook, using the Email recovery tool.
- Easy to use & no technical knowledge is required to operate Email Recovery Tool.
- Advanced repair & recovery algorithms to efficiently recover deleted or lost emails.
- Recover emails from Outlook 2010 (http://www.emailrecoverytool.org/outlook-2010.html), 2007, 2003 & older versions by making use of this efficient Email recovery tool.
Get back deleted folder in Outlook: Have you accidentally deleted any of your folders from Outlook? Don't Worry!!! You can easily recover deleted folders from Outlook within few minutes. You just need to go through this link for more info: www.emailrecoverytool.org/get-back-deleted-folder-in-outlook.html
Steps to perform email recovery –
Step 1: Download & install the Email Recovery Tool on your system & run it.
Step 2: From the main screen select any one of the three options from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” & “Select Outlook Profile”, according to your requirement.
Step 3: Choose the scan type as “Normal” or “Smart Scan” & the destination folder to save the repaired file and recovered emails using the Email Recovery tool.
Step 4: Preview the recovered emails.
Tips before using the Email Recovery Tool –
- Always keep a regular backup of your PST file.
- Never save the PST file over a network.
- Never open any suspicious emails sent from unknown sources.